org Kentucky Association of Homes and Services for the Aging Louisville, Ky.
What does KAHSA stand for?
KAHSA stands for Kentucky Association of Homes and Services for the Aging
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of KAHSA
- Korean Alliance for Health, Physical Education, Recreation and Dance (est. 1953; Seoul, South Korea)
- Kentucky Association for Healthcare Quality, Inc.
- Knob-Associated Histidine Rich Protein
- Kaiserslautern American High School (Kaiserslautern, Germany)
- Kaukauna Area Historical Society (Kaukauna, WI)
- Keystone Area Historical Society (Keystone, SD)
- Kimberley Aboriginal Health Summit (Australia)
- Kinesiology and Health Science (York University; Canada)
- Korean American Historical Society
- Kansas Association of Homes and Services for the Aging
- Kerala Aided Higher Secondary Teachers' Association (India)
- Kentucky Artisan Heritage Trails
- Kern Association of Health Underwriters
- Katolicka Agencja Informacyjna (Polish Catholic Information Agency)
- Keep Alive Interval (Cisco)
- Kereta Api Indonesia (railway)
- Key Attitudinal Indicator
- Kick Against Indiscipline
- Korea Aerospace Industries
- Kuraray America, Inc. (Houston, TX)