org Kentucky Association of Health Care Facilities Louisville, Ky.
What does KAHCF stand for?
KAHCF stands for Kentucky Association of Health Care Facilities
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Kenner Army Health Clinic (Fort Lee, Virginia)
- Kentucky Association of Highway Contractors, Inc.
- Kenya Association of Hotelkeepers and Caterers
- Kerala Ayurvedic Health Clinic (UK)
- Kettering Adventist HealthCare
- Klage Auf Herausgabe von Cookies
- Knoxville Arabian Horse Club (Knoxville, TN)
- Korean Art History Connection
- Kwajalein Atoll Health Care
- Kansas Association of Health Care Communicators
- Kansas Animal Health Department
- Kentucky Advocates for Higher Education
- KLE (Karnataka Lingayat Education) Academy of Higher Education (India)
- Kentucky Athletic Hall of Fame
- Kemper Auto and Home Group
- Kingsport Area Health Improvement Project
- Kenya Association of Hotel Keepers and Caterers
- Kalamazoo Aviation History Museum (Kalamazoo, MI)
- Kirkcudbright Academy Half Marathon (UK)
- Kaloko-Honokohau National Historic Park (US National Park Service)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Kentucky Association of Health Care Facilities (KAHCF), which represents 266 for-profit nursing homes, has joined with the Kentucky Cabinet for Workforce Development to create a Job Advantage Program.