What does KAED stand for?
KAED stands for Kentucky Association for Economic Development, Inc.
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of KAED
We have 1 other meaning of KAED in our Acronym Attic
- Kaiser Aerospace and Electronics Corporation (Rockwell Collins; Nevada)
- Katopola Agricultural Engineering Centre (vocational training; Zambia)
- Kentucky Association of Electric Cooperatives, Inc.
- King Abdullah Economic City (Saudi Arabia)
- Knoxville Adaptive Education Center (Tennessee)
- Korea Atomic Energy Commission (South Korea)
- Korean-American Educational Commission (Seoul, South Korea)
- Kentucky Association for Early Childhood Education (Frankfort, KY)
- Karachi Administration Employees Cooperative Housing Society
- Kansas Association for Educational Communications and Technology (Kansas City, KS)
- Kulliyyah of Architecture and Environmental Design
- Katy Area Economic Development Council (Katy, TX)
- Kingston Area Economic Development Corporation (now Kingston Economic Development Corporation; Ontario, Canada)
- Keystone Association for Educational Data Systems
- Kentucky Association for Environmental Education
- Kosovo American Education Fund
- Kentucky Adult Educators Literacy Institute
- Knowledge Aided Engineering Manufacturing and Related Technologies (University of Parma, Italy)
- Kentucky Association of Educational Opportunity Program Personnel
- Kansas Association of Ethanol Processors (Topeka, KS)