org Kentucky Assisted Living Facilities Association Louisville, Ky.
What does KALFA stand for?
KALFA stands for Kentucky Assisted Living Facilities Association
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Korean Association for Laboratory Animal Science
- Keep Athens-Limestone Beautiful (Alabama)
- Kent Association of Local Councils (UK)
- Keystone Adult Learning Center (est. 1989; Pleasanton, CA)
- Krypton Absorption in Liquid Carbon
- Korean American League for Civic Action (New York, NY)
- Kalispell Christian Center (Kalispell, MT)
- Korean Airlift Control Center (USAF)
- Kent Against Live Exports (UK)
- Kielecka Amatorska Liga Firm (Polish amateur sports business league)
- Kansas Association of Local Health Departments (Topeka)
- Karma Alliance Light Institute
- Kilo Ampere Linear Injector
- Kallmann Syndrome Interval Gene
- Kalamazoo Animal Liberation League (Michigan)
- Kansas Accelerated Literacy Learning (educational program)
- Katy American Little League (Katy, TX)
- Kirkland American Little League (Washington)
- Kanu O Ka 'äina Learning 'Ohana (Hawaiian school)
- Keep a Look Out For (law enforcement alert; Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Our fledgling Kentucky Assisted Living Facilities Association (KALFA) had just been incorporated.
My husband, John Underwood, who is executive director of the Kentucky Assisted Living Facilities Association, constantly relays feedback from 84-year-old assisted living clients who proclaim, "I don't want to live in a place with sick old people