I have inquired of Kentucky Academy of Science (KAS) President Rob King-solver about their interest and commitment in continuing this relationship.
What does KAS stand for?
KAS stands for Kentucky Academy of Science
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of KAS
We have 75 other meanings of KAS in our Acronym Attic
- Klingon Acronym Response Team :-)
- Kumatori Accelerator-driven Reactor Test (facility)
- Kerr Area Rural Transportation System (Henderson, NC)
- Kent Archaeological Rescue Unit (Bromley, England, UK)
- Capital Account Surplus
- Kaman's Art Shoppes, Inc (Chagrin Falls, OH)
- Kansas Agricultural Statistics (USDA)
- Karachi American School (Karachi, Pakistan)
- Karnataka Administrative Service (India)
- Kaserne (German Military: Barracks)
- Kerberos Authenticated Services (Internet)
- Kick Ass Summer
- Killed in Active Service
- Knowledge, Attitudes and Skills
- Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung (German Organization)
- Kontant Arbetsmarknadsstöd
- Krajowa Administracja Skarbowa (Polish: National Tax Administration)
- Krank Auf Stube (German)
- Kumbia All Starz (Mexican cumbia music group; Corpus Christi, NY)
- Kunden Administrations System
Samples in periodicals archive:
Twice during the last decade we have met jointly with the Kentucky Academy of Science, and in 2003 we shared our annual meeting with our in-state colleagues, the Tennessee Science Teachers Association, an event that we hope to repeat regularly.
Swain for service to the Academy as TAS Secretary for 11 years and especially for her help with the 2001 joint meeting with the Kentucky Academy of Science.
President Murphree announced future meeting sites as follows: November 16-17, 2000 meeting at Belmont University, Nashville; 2001 TAS joint meeting with the Kentucky Academy of Science at MTSU, Murfreesboro; 2002 meeting at ETSU, Johnson City (tentative); 2003 joint meeting with TSTA, Nashville (tentative).