The best way to get there is by using the Kent and East Sussex Railway, hopefully pulled by one of their sturdy steam locomotives.
What does K&ESR stand for?
K&ESR stands for Kent and East Sussex Railway
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Tanker Aircraft Designation (US military, as in KC-10)
- US Offices in China Stamp (Scott Catalogue prefix; philately)
- Wreck Less Than $50 Damage (Alabama Public Safety radio code)
- Knights of Columbus
- Knights of Pythias (Masons)
- Keratoconjunctivitis Sicca (ophthalmology; form of eye inflammation)
- Kansas State University
- Constant Dollars
- Kyrie Eleison (Greek: Lord Have Mercy; a Catholic prayer)
- Kansas and Gulf Shortline
- Kultur Und Gesellschaft (German)
- Knife & Gun Club
- Knopp and Humblet Scheduling Algorithm
- Joint Knopp and Humblet / Round-Robin Scheduling Algorithm
- Knox & Kane Railroad
- Kohl & Madden
- Kansas and Oklahoma Railroad
- Kits and Outfits
- Kernighan and Ritchie (computer scientists; also used to refer to their book "The C Programming Language")
Samples in periodicals archive:
He'll be pulling in to the Kent and East Sussex Railway at Tenterden Town Station, Kent this Saturday and Sunday.
The train, privately owned by a Hastings firm, spent last summer carrying tourists on the Kent and East Sussex Railway line.