How It Operates The management of the program lies with the Kent Intermediate School District.
What does KISD stand for?
KISD stands for Kent Intermediate School District (Grand Rapids, MI)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of KISD
We have 5 other meanings of KISD in our Acronym Attic
- Kagoshima Industry Support Center (Japan)
- Kandersteg International Scout Centre (est. 1923; Switzerland)
- Kathmandu International Study Centre (est. 1987; Nepal)
- Keep it Simple Cheap
- Kekaulike Information and Service Center (Kapiolani Community College; Honolulu, HI)
- Korea Internet Safety Commission (South Korea)
- Korea Investment Service Center
- Kudremukh Iron and Steel Company (India)
- Katy Independent School District (Texas)
- Keller Independent School District (Texas)
- Killeen Independent School District (Texas)
- Kingsville Independent School District (Texas)
- Koeln International School of Design (Cologne, Germany)
- Koustuv Institute of Self Domain (women's engineering college; India)
- Korea Information Society Development Institute
- Council for Knowledge, Innovation, Science and Engineering (Australia)
- Kenya ICT (Information Communication and Technology) Service Exporters
- Kenya Institute of Special Education
- Kiev International Stock Exchange (Ukraine)
- Krakow Institute for Sustainable Energy (Poland)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In Michigan's Kent Intermediate School District, which serves 20 school districts, 11 of which use a data warehouse with help from CELT Corp.