Dr Paul Wilkinson, founder of the Kent Archaeological Field School, believes it is the first of its kind to be found in Britain, the Daily Mail reported.
What does KAFS stand for?
KAFS stands for Kent Archaeological Field School (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of KAFS
We have 2 other meanings of KAFS in our Acronym Attic
- Korea Association of Foreign Languages Education
- Korean Academy of Family Medicine
- Keystone Athletic Field Managers Organization (Dauphin, PA)
- Knee Ankle Foot Orthotic
- Korean Association of Futures and Options (conference; Seoul, South Korea)
- Kansas Academy of Family Physicians
- Kazakhstan Association of Family Physicians (est. 1998)
- Kentucky Academy of Family Physicians (Ashland, KY)
- Kinship, Adoptive and Foster Parent Association (California)
- Kibale Association for Rural and Environmental Development (Bigodi, Uganda)
- Korea America Friendship Society
- Korean Association of Foreign Student Administrators
- Korean American Family Service Center (Flushing, NY)
- Korean-American Family Tree (Los Angeles, CA)
- Kenya Association of Forest Users
- Korean Armored Fighting Vehicle
- Kuzey Anadolu Fay Zonu (Turkish: North Anatolian Fault Zone)
- Kapitalanlagegesellschaft (German: Capital Investment Company)
- Kick Ass Gaming (gaming clan)
- Kick Ass Girls