The Kennewick School District in Washington is deploying a converged network of Alcatel OmniSwitches and OmniPCX Enterprise IP-PBX for the district's 21 K-12 schools.
What does KSD stand for?
KSD stands for Kennewick School District (Kennewick, WA)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of KSD
We have 40 other meanings of KSD in our Acronym Attic
- Kerala State Civil Supplies Corporation (India)
- Karnataka State Council for Science and Technology (India)
- Kerala State Council for Science Technology and Environment (Kerala)
- Korean Society of Clothing and Textiles (est. 1976)
- KSC (Kennedy Space Center) Visitors Complex
- Kalin Setterberg Data AB
- Kansas School for the Deaf
- Kappa Sigma Delta (sorority)
- Kas Air, Kyrgyzstan (ICAO code)
- Kelso School District
- Kent School District
- Kentucky School for the Deaf
- Key Storage Device
- Key Success Driver
- King Solomon's D.R.E.A.D. (Houston, Texas band)
- Kirkwood School District (Kirkwood, MO)
- Koo Self Defense
- Kyrene School District #28 (Tempe, Arizona, USA)
- Karnataka State Department of Agriculture (India)
- Kentucky Soft Drink Association (Frankfort, KY)
Samples in periodicals archive:
For the past three years, student-teacher teams at Southridge High School in the Kennewick School District of Washington State have been working on a project so technically complex that even their teacher says he does not fully understand how it works.