Similarly, in Georgia, Chickamauga & Chattanooga National Military Park and Kennesaw Mountain National Battlefield Park are relatively well-protected portions of the historic Atlanta campaign.
What does KEMO stand for?
KEMO stands for Kennesaw Mountain National Battlefield Park (US National Park Service)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Korea Energy Management Corporation
- King Edward Medical College University (Pakistan)
- Kernerman English Multilingual Dictionary
- Kenya Marine and Fisheries Research Institute (Ministry of Fisheries Development; Mombasa, Kenya)
- King Edward Memorial Hospital (Australia)
- Kentucky Employers' Mutual Insurance
- Kentucky Equine Management Internship (Lexington, KY)
- Keyboard Electronic Musical Instrument (hardware)
- Knowledge Engineering Methods and Languages
- Knowledge Engineering & Machine Learning Group
- Kentucky Employee Mediation Program
- Kluane Ecological Monitoring Project (Canada)
- Knoxville Early Music Project
- Kettle Moraine Press Association
- Cryptographic Equipment
- Kibeta English Medium Primary School (Tanzania)
- Kenya Medical Research Institute
- Kaiser Engineers Management System
- Kinetic Energy Monitoring System
- King Edward Musical Society (community music group; Macclesfield, Cheshire, England, UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
1996 HISTORICALLY RELATED NATIONAL PARK VISITORS Andersonville National Historic Site 197,394 Chickamauga & Chattanooga National Military Park 974,898 Fort Frederick National Monument 308,819 Fort Pulaski National Monument 343,706 Jimmy Carter National Historic Site 39,766 Kennesaw Mountain National Battlefield Park 1,144,361 Martin Luther King, Jr.
Hampton Inn Atlanta/Marietta--Near Six Flags White Water and Kennesaw Mountain National Battlefield Park, the hotel is at 455 Franklin Road in Marietta, Ga.