Other Preqin Publications Sources/Contributors: * AEW Capital Management * AIG Global Real Estate (Asia) * AMB Property - Capital Partners * Beacon Capital Partners, LLC * Broadreach Capital Partners * Brockton Capital * Capri Capital Partners, LLC * The Carlyle Group * CIT Group Plc * Commonfund Realty * Crocker Partners LLC * CrossHarbor Capital Partners LLC * Eurotrade Investments and Finance * Heitman LLC * Hines Interests LP * Imorendimento * Indochina Land Management * John Buck Company * Kennedy Associates Real Estate Counsel, LP * KingSett Capital Inc.
What does KAREC stand for?
KAREC stands for Kennedy Associates Real Estate Counsel, LP (real estate investment; Seattle, WA)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Kenyan Agency for Rural Development
- Kentucky Agriculture Resources Development Authority
- Kilinochchi Association for Rehabilitation of Differently Abled
- Katrina Aggie Relief Effort (Texas A&M University)
- Katrina Assistance Relief Effort (Arkansas)
- Kentucky Alternative Recovery Effort (for nurses)
- Kershaw Area Resource Exchange (Kershaw, SC)
- Knapptime Adoption Rescue and Education (Michigan)
- Kentucky Association of Real Estate Appraisers
- Kingston Area Real Estate Association (Ontario, Canada)
- Kareshi Kanojo No Jijou (anime)
- Keystone Architecture Required for European Networks
- Kiwi Advanced Research & Education Network (New Zealand)
- Katrina Assistance Resources and Education Services
- KDS (Korea Data Systems) Advanced Replacement Express Service
- Knox Advocates for Recycling and Environmental Support (Galesburg, IL)
- Kodak Air Resources Evaluation System
- Kamra Avionics and Radar Factory (Pakistan)
- Kent Active Retirement Fellowship (Kent County, UK)
- Kirito Always Right Foundation
Samples in periodicals archive:
Kennedy Associates Real Estate Counsel, LP, a full-service registered real estate investment advisor, brings over 30 years of entrepreneurial real estate investment expertise to a select number of public, corporate and Taft-Hartley retirement systems, as well as major university endowments.