ADMINISTRATORS to the Kenmore Property Group have put the company's last three assets up for sale.
What does KEN stand for?
KEN stands for Kenmore (New York)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of KEN
We have 13 other meanings of KEN in our Acronym Attic
- Knudsen Effusion Mass Spectrometry
- Korean Energy Management System
- Korean Environmental Mutagen Society (South Korea)
- Kansas Emergency Medical Services Association
- Kentucky Emergency Medical Services Academy (Bowling Green, KY)
- Kenya Medical Supplies Agency
- Kansas Emergency Medical Technicians Association
- Kemin Työväen Shakkikerho (Finnish chess club)
- Korean-to-English Machine Translation System (Seoul National University; South Korea)
- King Edward Medical University (Pakistan)
- Kentish (linguistics)
- Khirbat En-Nahas (iron age formation; Jordan)
- Knowledge Exchange Network (National Mental Health Services)
- Kompetenz-Center für Emissionfrei Nutzfahrzeuge (German, Daimler research center)
- Key Exchange for Network Architectures
- Kenya National Alliance of Street Vendors and Informal Traders
- Kenyan Battalion (Kenyan Forces serving with United Nations)
- Kenya National Bureau of Statistics
Samples in periodicals archive:
amp;nbsp; Kenmore has unveiled a set of washers and dryers that can speak to technicians, at least over the phone.
Kenmore Property Group - a commercial property investment specialist which has an office in Church Street, Birmingham - has snapped up a controlling stake in associated firm Kenmore Homes, it emerged yesterday.
Kimmins is the officer whose thorough documentation of drug trafficking and related crimes at the Kenmore Hotel on East 23rd Street led to a federal takeover of the facility in 1994.
Sears is hoping to capitalize on the growing mass premium major appliance trend with its new Kenmore Pro line.
Your days are numbered, thanks to the new and revolutionary Kenmore Elite washer with Calypso Wash Motion.