This year's event involved 79 teams, 37 schools and 201 Aboriginal students throughout Canada, including teams from Wasse Abin, Espanola High School, Kenjgewin Teg Educational Institute in M'Chigeeng and St.
What does KTEI stand for?
KTEI stands for Kenjgewin Teg Educational Institute (Canada)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of KTEI
- Knowledge Translation and Exchange
- Known Threat Entity (science fiction)
- Knuckles the Echidna (comic)
- Kaufman Test of Educational Achievement (Bloomington, MN)
- Kurtis Trent Estrogen Brigade (fansite)
- Kansas Technology Enterprise Corporation
- Kenosha School of Technology Enhanced Curriculum (Kenosha, WI)
- Knights Templar Eye Foundation, Inc. (Schamuburg, IL)
- Kuwait Turkish Evkaf Finance House
- Keithley Test Environment Interactive (Cleveland, OH)
- Knowledge Transfer and Economic Impact Group (UK)
- Kinesthetic Threat Eyeblink Response
- Kaons at the Tevatron
- Karlstads Terrarieförening
- Kauai Test Facility (Sandia National Laboratories, US)
- Keep The Faith
- Keeping the Faith
- Kemisk Tekniska Fakulteten (Swedish: Chemical Engineering Faculty)
- Kemisk-Tekniska Leverantörförbundet (Swedish union of chemical technical suppliers)
- Kenya Tourism Foundation
Samples in periodicals archive:
4, a collaborative agreement was signed between Cambrian College in Sudbury and Kenjgewin Teg Educational Institute in M'Chigeeng (on Manitoulin Island.
He is executive director of Kenjgewin Teg Educational Institute on the island and represents First Nations on the board.
Kenjgewin Teg Educational Institute, located in M'Chigeeng First Nation, on Manitoulin Island, joined the consortium in 1999.