Jimmy Butler (19 pts), Kemba Walker (18 pts) et Ben Gordon (18 pts) n'ont pas ete en reste, permettant a Chicago de figurer a la 3e place de la conference Est (27 victoires, 17 defaites).
What does KW stand for?
KW stands for Kemba Walker (basketball player)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of KW
We have 12 other meanings of KW in our Acronym Attic
- Kennis Van Zaken (Dutch: Knowledge of Business)
- Kitaysko-Vostochnaya Zheleznaya Doroga (Russian: Chinese Far East Railroad)
- Koninklijke Vilvoordse Zwemclub Phoenix (Dutch swim club)
- Kalenderwoche (German: calendar week)
- Kanye West (rapper)
- Karat Weight (gold measurement)
- Karat White Gold
- Kas Air Company (Kazakhstan, IATA airline code)
- Kate Winslet
Samples in periodicals archive:
Rondo said playing against Kemba Walker, Charlotte's second-year point guard, also got him going.
NAME: BOSTON CELTICS ART: PHOTO CUTLINE: Boston's Brandon Bass tries to block a shot by Charlotte's Kemba Walker on a drive to the basket during the first quarter.
9 - Charlotte Bobcats- Kemba Walker, PG UCONN -Ed: Many question his size, as he is not a true point guard at 6'0.