Kelvingrove Art Gallery and Museum attraction Sir Roger lost the tip of his trunk at the hands of a child during the Easter holidays.
What does KAGM stand for?
KAGM stands for Kelvingrove Art Gallery and Museum (Scotland)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Kick Ass Gaming (gaming clan)
- Kick Ass Girls
- Kiln-formed Architectural Glass
- King Arthur’s Gold (gaming)
- Kingston Area Geocachers (Kingston, Ontario, Canada)
- Kiss a Girl (Keith Urban song)
- Klingon Assault Group (Star Trek fan club)
- Kentucky Association of Government Communicators
- Kentucky Association for Gifted Education
- Gesetz Über Kapitalanlagegesellschaften (German: investment companies act)
- Kids Are Getting Older Younger
- Kamioka Gravitational Wave Detector (physics; University of Tokyo; Tokyo, Japan)
- Kerala Association of Greater Washington (Falls Church, VA)
- K-Activated Hyperpolarization
- Kaspersky Anti-Hacker (computer security product)
- Keepers at Home (quarterly magazine)
- Kendu Adventist Hospital (Kenya)
- Kenmore Air Harbor (Kenmore, WA)
- Key Appointment Holder (Singapore)
- Korea Association of Health
Samples in periodicals archive:
Other finalists include Kelvingrove Art Gallery and Museum in Glasgow, which reopened in 2006 after a PS35m refurbishment and has featured exhibitions on Italian art and rock superstars AC/DC.
AC ta fil onT sta Ke Mf The Absolutely Fabulous star was at Glasgow's Kelvingrove Art Gallery and Museum to shoot scenes for Sunshine on Leith.
The evil duo posed for snaps ahead of a Dr Who exhibition at Glasgow's Kelvingrove Art Gallery and Museum.
Tickets yesterday went on sale for the exhibition at Glasgow's Kelvingrove Art Gallery and Museum next March.
The free exhibition tours to the Manchester Art Gallery and Kelvingrove Art Gallery and Museum in Glasgow.
Her portfolio included strategic leadership of four flagship Museum venues; the Zaha Hadid designed Riverside Museum, Kelvingrove Art Gallery and Museum, Burrell Collection and Gallery of Modern Art.