The franchiser was the Badan Koordinasi Keluarga Berencana Nasional (National Family Planning Co-ordinating Board, BKKBN), and franchisees included general practitioners and midwives.
What does KB stand for?
KB stands for Keluarga Berencana (Indonesian: Family Planning)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of KB
We have 37 other meanings of KB in our Acronym Attic
- Committee for Standardization, Metrology and Certification (Kazakstan)
- Kazakh State University (Almaty, Kazakhstan)
- Base Ionization Constant (aka base constant)
- K Balachander
- Kahal B'raira
- Karnal Bunt (wheat fungus)
- Kate Bush (musician)
- Kaufman and Broad (homebuilding; Los Angeles, CA)
- Kelly Bushing (Oil Industry)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Hambali, Helfi Rahmawati, Yurni, Hendryanto, Shinta Iusiana, Suminah, Rahmad Cahya Aji, Dwi Hapsah Handayani, Nehy Fitrina and Cakra Utama from Perkumpulan Keluarga Berencana Indonesia Jambi.
In 1994 Badan Koordinasi Keluarga Berencana Nasional or the Family Planning Board Coordination (BKKBN) issued a policy concerning Population Development and the Development of Happy and Prosperous Family (Government Regulation Number 21 and 27 of 1994).