He attended the Kelley School of Business at Indiana University where he received a Bachelor of Arts degree in Finance.
What does KSOB stand for?
KSOB stands for Kelley School of Business (Indiana University)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Keyboard Send Only
- Kingsoft Office (Kingsoft Research)
- Kishwaukee Symphony Orchestra (Dekalb, IL)
- Knoxville Symphony Orchestra
- Korean Society of Oregon (Portland, OR)
- Kunstsecundair Onderwijs (Dutch)
- Kyushu Symphony Orchestra (Japan)
- Katholische Sozialakademie Österreichs (German: Catholic Social Academy of Austria)
- Kuratorium Sicheres Österreich (German: Trustees Safe Austria; Federal Ministry of the Interior; Austria)
- Kingston School of Art (Canada)
- Knoxville Subaru Owners Club (car club; Tennessee)
- Killarney School of English (Ireland)
- K-State Online (Kansas State University)
- Kania School of Management (University of Scranton)
- Keck School of Medicine (University of Southern California; Los Angeles, CA)
- Kingston School of Music (est. 1983; Canada)
- Kohonen Self Organising Map (neural networks; water quality)
- Kings School of Martial Arts (UK)
- Kentuckiana Society of N Scalers (Louisville, KY)
- 401(K) version of the employee stock ownership plan
Samples in periodicals archive:
Ledbetter were among 17 graduates awarded Master of Business Administration degrees from Indiana University's Kelley School of Business at a recent ceremony commemorating the third cohort to complete the LOGTECH MBA Program.
Solstice Medical, LLC, a medical device asset management company and provider of advanced radio frequency identification (RFID) and software solutions for medical technology, recently was recognized as one of Indiana's leading emerging-growth companies during the Indiana Entrepreneurial Leadership Awards ceremony hosted by Indiana University's Kelley School of Business and the Indiana Economic Development Corporation.
As America ages, we expect to see the nature of work change and the length of time workers continue working increase;' explains Rachel Justis, Research Center analyst at the Kelley School of Business.
org Source: Johnson Center for Entrepreneurship & Innovation, Indiana University Kelley School of Business, www.