Military Academy's Keller Army Community Hospital has gone state-of-the-art with the addition of an all-in-one equipment management and visualization system.
What does KACH stand for?
KACH stands for Keller Army Community Hospital (West Point, NY)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of KACH
We have 1 other meaning of KACH in our Acronym Attic
- Kindred Area Community Foundation
- Komatsu Australia Corporate Finance Pty. Ltd.
- Kootenai Alliance for Children and Families (Hayden, ID)
- Korea Agricultural Cooperative Federation
- Korean American Christian Fellowship
- Korean American Community Foundation (New York)
- Korean Anarchist Communist Federation
- Kristen Ann Carr Fund
- Kingston Arts Centre Gallery (Australia)
- Korean Association of Crystal Growth
- Knoxville Area Community Hospital (Knoxville, IA)
- Kansas Advisory Committee on Hispanic Affairs (est. 1974)
- Kingsport Area Christian Home Education Association (Tennessee)
- Kosova Action for Civic Initiatives
- Kansas Association of Centers for Independent Living
- Kansas Advisory Council on Intergovernmental Relations (Kansas Department of Revenue)
- Nantucket Memorial Airport
- Kenora Association for Community Living (Canada)
- Korea Amateur Comic Land
- Korean American Citizens League (Portland, OR)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In the Fall of 1993, the Executive Group at Keller Army Community Hospital (KACH) in New York decided it must change its culture and structure in order to thrive in what Tom Peters calls "a chaos of change.