Now you can find out in season one of The Weather Channel's new character-driven documentary series that takes you up close and personal with the 53rd Weather Reconnaissance Squadron "Hurricane Hunters" of Air Force Reserve Command's 403rd Wing, Keesler Air Force Base, Miss.
What does KAFB stand for?
KAFB stands for Keesler Air Force Base (Mississippi)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of KAFB
We have 2 other meanings of KAFB in our Acronym Attic
- Kreate-A-Fighter (gaming)
- Kuwait Air Force
- Kyrgyz Air, Kyrgyzstan (ICAO code)
- Kelas Agama Fardu Ain (religious classes; Malaysia)
- Korea Air Force Academy (South Korea)
- Korea American Football Association (est. 1947; South Korea)
- Korean Academy of Film Arts (est. 1984; Seoul, South Korea)
- Korean American Family Association
- Korean-American Friendship Association (est. 1975)
- Kenosha Area Family and Aging Services, Inc. (Kenosha, WI)
- Kelly Air Force Base (Texas)
- Kirtland Air Force Base (New Mexico)
- Kentucky Association of Fire Chiefs (Anchorage, KY)
- Kyrgyz Agricultural Finance Corporation (Kyrgyz Republic)
- Kuwait Aviation Fuelling Company
- King Abdullah Financial District (Riyadh, Saudi Arabia)
- Khmer Association for Development of Countryside (Cambodia)
- Kalamazoo Alliance for Equality (Kalamazoo, MI)
- Korea Academy for Educators (San Marino, CA)
- Korean Adoptee Fellowship at Ewha (Ehwa Woman's University; South Korea)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The 2011 branches include one near the Joint Base McGuire-Dix-Lakehurst in New Jersey and the Keesler Air Force Base in Biloxi, Miss.
After honeymooning in Greece, the couple resides in Gulfport, where the groom is a hematologist/oncologist at Keesler Air Force Base and the bride is a predoctoral psychology intern at the VA Medical Center.
Causey of Marlboro, has completed Air Traffic Control Operations Apprentice Course at Keesler Air Force Base, Biloxi, Miss.
Ashcroft received Air Force Excellence in Publications awards in 2006 for We Wanted Wings and in 2007 for Operation Dragon Comeback, which documented AETC's effort to provide humanitarian relief to victims of hurricane Katrina and restore training at Keesler Air Force Base, Mississippi.
Pensacola, FL, is being awarded a $22,579,000 firm-fixed-price contract for the design and construction of a consolidated aircraft maintenance facility at Keesler Air Force Base, MS.