The event will be led by Brown, winner of the Washington Blues Society Keeping the Blues Alive award.
What does KBA stand for?
KBA stands for Keeping the Blues Alive (jazz music award)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of KBA
We have 83 other meanings of KBA in our Acronym Attic
- Okay, Back
- Ukraine Karbovanets (national currency)
- Knowledge Building and Knowledge Sharing Conference
- Knowledge-Based Multi-Sensor Systems in Computer-Integrated Manufacturing Applications
- Kilobits Per Second
- Kilobytes per Second
- Kallback Africa
- Kansas Bar Association (since 1882; Topeka, Kansas)
- Kansas Bioscience Authority (Olathe, KS)
- Kearsarge Beekeepers Association (Contoocook, NH)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Little Joe is a collective of seasoned musicians committed to keeping the blues alive and bringing the music to diverse audiences.
Sterling Plumpp, acclaimed author of several books of poetry and 2003 recipient of a Keeping the Blues Alive Award in Literature from the Blues Foundation, describes the art form as "the highest and most eloquent form of black expression, particularly at the secular level.
It was through Taj Mahal that Davis discovered the music of the old-time blues players and in 1993 he took the title role in the Off-Broadway production of Robert Johnson: Trick the Devil, which earned him the Blues Foundation's WC Handy Keeping the Blues Alive Award.