Susan Collins, R-Maine, to introduce the Keeping Families Together Act.
What does KFTA stand for?
KFTA stands for Keeping Families Together Act
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of KFTA
We have 3 other meanings of KFTA in our Acronym Attic
- Koo Foundation Sun Yat Sen Cancer Center (Taiwan)
- Kidney Function Test
- Kite Flyers of Tasmania Inc (Tasmania, Australia)
- Knowledge for Technology SpA (Italy)
- Korlátolt Felelõsségû Társaság (Hungarian: limited liability corporation)
- Kraft Foods International (stock symbol)
- Krishnamurti Foundation Trust
- Kung Fu Tzu (Confucius)
- Kansas Future Teacher Academy (Emporia State University; Emporia, KS)
- Kentucky Field Trial Association
- Korea Federation of Teachers' Associations
- Korea Foreign Trade Association
- Korea Free Trade Agreement
- Kings Field the Ancient City (Sony Playstation 2 game)
- Kingdom of Fife Tourist Board (UK)
- Kentuckians for the Commonwealth
- Kentucky Fair Tax Coalition (est. 1981; London, KY)
- Korea Fair Trade Commission (South Korea)
- Korea Financial Telecommunications and Clearings Institute (South Korea)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In 2005, he responded to a report critical of unlicensed and unregulated residential mental health treatment programs by cosponsoring the unsuccessful Keeping Families Together Act, which would have increased access to intensive day treatment for youth and lessened the attraction of private, unregulated residential treatment facilities.