Since then, Ferguson has signed Bosnich and Taibi and United have continued to check out keepers at home and abroad, including Wimbledon's Neil Sullivan.
What does KAH stand for?
KAH stands for Keepers at Home (quarterly magazine)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of KAH
We have 10 other meanings of KAH in our Acronym Attic
- Klingon Assault Group (Star Trek fan club)
- Kentucky Association of Government Communicators
- Kentucky Association for Gifted Education
- Gesetz Über Kapitalanlagegesellschaften (German: investment companies act)
- Kelvingrove Art Gallery and Museum (Scotland)
- Kids Are Getting Older Younger
- Kamioka Gravitational Wave Detector (physics; University of Tokyo; Tokyo, Japan)
- Kerala Association of Greater Washington (Falls Church, VA)
- K-Activated Hyperpolarization
- Kaspersky Anti-Hacker (computer security product)
- Kendu Adventist Hospital (Kenya)
- Kenmore Air Harbor (Kenmore, WA)
- Key Appointment Holder (Singapore)
- Korea Association of Health
- Korean Attack Helicopter (South Korea)
- Kansas Association of Hospital Attorneys
- Knoxville Amateur Hockey Association (Knoxville, TN)
- Korean Animal Hospital Association
- Kingston Area Home Business Association (Canada)
- Kansas All-Hazards Behavioral Health
Samples in periodicals archive:
His experience of playing on the international stage has rocketed him into the elite top band of keepers at home and Europe.
Since then, Fergie has signed Bosnich and Taibi but United have continued to check out keepers at home and abroad - including Wimbledon's Scottish international Neil Sullivan.