Stanley comes from five generations of chiefs and when the treaties were signed in the 1800s his family was the keeper of the sacred bundle that was used.
What does KSB stand for?
KSB stands for Keeper of the Sacred Bundle (Mic-O-Say, Pony Express Council, BSA)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of KSB
We have 46 other meanings of KSB in our Acronym Attic
- Kreiger School of Arts and Sciences (Johns Hopkins University; Baltimore, MD)
- Korean Society of Aesthetics and Science of Art (Korea)
- Knowledges, Skills and Abilities Supplemental Form (US NIH)
- Killer Satellite (video games\)
- Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Tools
- Kongsberg Satellite Services (Norway)
- Kepala Staf Angkatan Udara (Indonesian: Air Force Chief Staff)
- Kansas Section of the American Water Works Association
- Kantonsschule Am Brühl St.Gallen (Switzerland)
- Keeper of the Sacred Bundle (Mic-O-Say, Heart of America Council, Boy Scouts of America)
- Kelley School of Business (Indiana University)
- Kenyan Sand Boa (herpetoculture)
- Klein Schanzlin and Becker
- Kogod School of Business (American University)
- Kolbotn Symphonic Band (Oppergard, Norway)
- Kranji Symphonic Band (Singapore)
- Kumamoto Shinkin Bank (Japan)
- Kyoto Station Building (Kyoto, Japan)
- Kyushu School of Business (Kyushu, Japan)
- Kantonsschule Baden (Baden, Switzerland)
Samples in periodicals archive:
There will always be a Keeper of the Sacred Bundle.