Finally, we are baffled by Mr Haydyn Williams' bizarre suggestion that our appeal for everyone concerned to keep an open mind might be "preventing fair and open debate".
What does KAOM stand for?
KAOM stands for Keep an Open Mind (British music artist)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of KAOM
We have 1 other meaning of KAOM in our Acronym Attic
- Kuusamo, Finland (Airport Code)
- Katholische Aktion Österreich (German: Catholic Action Austria)
- Kingwood Assembly of Christ (Texas)
- Korean Air Operations Center (South Korea)
- Konkani Association of California
- Kajang Assembly of God (Malaysia)
- Konkani Association of Georgia
- Korean Association of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (est. 1947)
- Korea Association of Game Industry
- Kansas Association of Osteopathic Medicine (Topeka)
- Korean Academy of Oral and Maxillofacial Radiology (Seoul, Korea)
- Kansas Academy of Oil Painters
- Kentucky Adoption Opportunities Project
- [not an acronym] International Organization of Evil (Get Smart TV series)
- Kelvin's Adaptive Optical Systems (University of Colorado)
- Kick Ass On Saturdays (University of Maryland Marching Band)
- Kill All On Sight (gaming clan)
- Kill All Other Survivors
- Killing As an Organized Sport (college campus game)
- Knowledge Acquisition in Automated Specification (requirement Engineering)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Worthington is certain to be offered the job on a more permanent basis but he continues to keep an open mind on the future.
If you are a dancer in transition, keep an open mind and investigate thoroughly the schools that interest, excite, and offer quality programs in subjects you want to study.
One thing we ask is to keep an open mind, for your readers to keep an open mind," Hopkins said.
Keep an open mind and try to have patience with your campers.
and the Georgia Institute of Technology in Atlanta says it's best to keep an open mind.
Keep an open mind and make sure you understand the constraints the employer may have.