The Guineas was a dream, the Derby was a dream, so we'll just keep dreaming.
What does KD stand for?
KD stands for Keep Dreaming (gaming)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of KD
We have 20 other meanings of KD in our Acronym Attic
- Kitsap County Young Republicans (Olalla, WA)
- Kanu Club Zurich (Swiss kayaking club)
- Cost of Debt
- Data Key (FIPS)
- Dissociate Constant (receptor affinity in pharmacology, chemistry)
- Kael Drakkal (Everquest, gaming)
- Kappa Delta
- Katamari Damacy (video game)
- Kawasaki Disease
- kd lang (musician)
- Keep Driving (mechanical fault finding for intermittent faults)
- Kennedy Disease
- Kentucky Derby
- Kept Daughter (adoption)
- Kerrville Division (Kerrville Veterans Hospital, Kerrville, TX)
- Kevin Durant (basketball player)
- Key and Developmental
- Keyed Differently (locksmithing)
- Khaki Drill (uniform)
- Kill Death Ratio (gaming)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Bayern won 7-1 on aggregate, having lost 1-0 in Switzerland, and can keep dreaming of contesting the Champions League Final in their own Allianz Arena on May 19.
Whether he's good enough to run in that, I'm not sure, but we can still keep dreaming.
Swayze added: "I keep dreaming of a future, a future with a long and healthy life not lived in the shadow of cancer, but in the light.
Off his mark he's not going to win handicaps so we either stop dreaming or keep dreaming after the weekend.
There are a lot of gay people that wish I'm gay, but they gonna keep dreaming for a long time.
Idle speculation Keep dreaming, Disgruntled Punter, Idle Talk ain't got a hope of getting round at Aintree.