The expanded 1999 cleanup was made possible because of the support of a national partnership involving Keep America Beautiful, Inc.
What does KAB stand for?
KAB stands for Keep America Beautiful, Inc.
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of KAB
We have 27 other meanings of KAB in our Acronym Attic
- Kirklees Alcohol Advisory Service (Huddersfield, England, UK)
- Knowledge as a Service (various companies)
- Korean Academy of Agricultural Sciences (North Korea)
- Korean American Actuarial Society (New York)
- King Abdul Aziz University
- Khmer Athletic Association of Windsor (Windsor, Ontario, Canada)
- Kaerntner Abwehrkämpfer Bund (Carinthia, Austria Europe)
- Kariba, Zimbabwe - Kariba (Airport Code)
- Katholischen Arbeitnehmer Bewegung (German: Catholic Workers Movement)
- Keep Abilene Beautiful (Texas)
- Keep Austin Beautiful (Austin, TX)
- Know About Business (entrepreneurship education)
- Knowledge, Attitudes, and Behaviors
- Korea Accreditation Board
- Kumamoto Asahi Broadcasting (Japan)
- Kunsan Air Base (Kunsan City, Cholla-Buk Province, ROK)
- Kansas Association of Blind Athletes
- Keep and Bear Arms
- Kenosha Area Business Alliance (Wisconsin)
- Kentucky Amateur Baseball Association (Erlanger, KY)
Samples in periodicals archive:
6 * To get a copy of "Take care of America," a free brochure with tips on how to keep our parks clean, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Keep America Beautiful, Inc.