But these survivors make up their own stories that keep alive memory of the past and begin to make a history for the next generation to explain their long journey to the north.
What does KAM stand for?
KAM stands for Keep Alive Memory
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of KAM
We have 52 other meanings of KAM in our Acronym Attic
- Kalman Filter-Based Adaptive Clock Method with Low-Pass Filtering
- Kalevan Pallo (Finnish ice hockey team
- Kallikrein Quantity
- Kentucky Adult Literacy Survey
- Knowledge and Learning Services (International Conference)
- Korean American Law Students Association
- Kangasalan Lukio (Finland)
- Kaurialan Lukio (School in Finland)
- Cryptographic Equipment Maintenance Instructions
- Kansas Association of Mappers (Lawrence, KS)
- Keep Alive Message
- Key Account Management
- Key Account Manager (sales)
- Key Asset Management
- Key Audit Matters
- Kimbell Art Museum (Fort Worth, TX)
- Knowledge Acquisition and Modeling (International Symposium)
- Knowledge Area Module
- Krašto Apsaugos Ministerija (Lithuania, Ministry of National Defense)
- Krannert Art Museum
Samples in periodicals archive:
This is a reflection on the past glories of the nation, an identification with the suffering people, and a desire to keep alive memory and faith in Yahweh.