KY $ 87,500 Kearney Area Ag Producers Alliance, NE $ 162,000 Kentucky Produce and Aquaculture Alliance, Inc.
What does KAAPA stand for?
KAAPA stands for Kearney Area Ag Producers Alliance (Kearney, NE)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Korean American Adoptee Adoptive Family Network
- Kenya Association of Air Operators
- Killing As An Organized Sport
- Khawr Al Amaya Oil Terminal
- Kansas Army Ammunition Plant
- Kansas Association of Addiction Professionals (Topeka, KS)
- Kellogg Advanced Ammonia Process (chemical industry)
- Kentucky Alternate Assessment Program (est. 1990; Kentucky Department of Education)
- Kobe Aluminum Automotive Products (Kobe Steel, Ltd.)
- Korea Association for Animal Protection (South Korea)
- Knoxville Area Association of Realtors (Tennessee)
- Korean American Association for Rehabilitation of the Disabled (New York)
- Kirklees Alcohol Advisory Service (Huddersfield, England, UK)
- Knowledge as a Service (various companies)
- Korean Academy of Agricultural Sciences (North Korea)
- Korean American Actuarial Society (New York)
- King Abdul Aziz University
- Khmer Athletic Association of Windsor (Windsor, Ontario, Canada)
- Kaerntner Abwehrkämpfer Bund (Carinthia, Austria Europe)
- Kariba, Zimbabwe - Kariba (Airport Code)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Kearney Area Ag Producers Alliance is seeking to raise $18 million to finance an ethanol plant to produce 30 million gallons a year.