So farmers like Musoke have to contend with various insect-resistant strains (hybrids) developed through conventional cross-breeding by the Kawanda Agricultural Research Institute, Uganda's leading agricultural research body.
What does KARI stand for?
KARI stands for Kawanda Agricultural Research Institute (Uganda)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of KARI
- Keystone Architecture Required for European Networks
- Kiwi Advanced Research & Education Network (New Zealand)
- Katrina Assistance Resources and Education Services
- KDS (Korea Data Systems) Advanced Replacement Express Service
- Knox Advocates for Recycling and Environmental Support (Galesburg, IL)
- Kodak Air Resources Evaluation System
- Kamra Avionics and Radar Factory (Pakistan)
- Kent Active Retirement Fellowship (Kent County, UK)
- Kirito Always Right Foundation
- Kafue Adolescent Reproductive Health Program
- Kenya Agricultural Research Institute
- Korea Aerospace Research Institute
- Kansas Agriculture and Rural Leadership
- Karlsruhe Register Transfer Language (HDL developed 1978 in Karlsruhe, Germany)
- Kilojoule Advanced Research Laser
- Knowledge Acquisition and Representation Language (computing)
- Korean Amateur Radio League (South Korea)
- Kansas Auto Racing Museum (Chapman, KS)
- Katholische Akademie Rabanus Maurus (German: Catholic Academy Rabanus Maurus)
- Kennel Association of the Republic of Macedonia