Second, the theoretical work performed by us mathematicians and theoretical physicists while visiting the University of California Santa Barbara's Kavli Institute for Theoretical Physics (KITP).
What does KITP stand for?
KITP stands for Kavli Institute for Theoretical Physics
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of KITP
- Kirkland Interfaith Transitions in Housing (Kirkland, WA)
- KAPSE Interface Team from Industry and Academia
- Keio Interactive Tutorial on Information Education (Japan)
- Keep in Touch Kappa Alpha Theta
- Kernel Independent Transport Layer
- Knowledge Innovation and Technology Lab (University of Toronto; Canada)
- Kentucky Interfaith Taskforce on Latin America and the Caribbean (Louisville, KY)
- Koninklijk Instituut voor Taal-, Land- en Volkenkunde (Royal Institute of Linguistics and Anthropology)
- Korea Investment Trust Management Company
- Kansas Information Technology Office
- Kick in the Pants (band)
- Korean Integrated Training Program
- Kavli Institute for Theoretical Physics China (Chinese Academy of Sciences; Beijing, China)
- Korea Information Technology Research Institute (Seoul, South Korea)
- Kansas Inservice Training System (University of Kansas)
- Kavikulguru Institute of Technology and Science (New Delhi, India)
- Keeping in Touch Scheme (UK)
- Khodari Industrial Trading Services (Riyadh, Saudi Arabia)
- Knowledgeable and Innovative Technical Solutions, Inc. (Round Rock, TX)
- Kuwait Information Technology Society
Samples in periodicals archive:
Joseph Polchinski of the University of California, Santa Barbara's Kavli Institute for Theoretical Physics says he was skeptical after first reading about the work.
thesis with Lars Bildsten, a professor and permanent member of UCSB's Kavli Institute for Theoretical Physics, and Steve Howell, an astronomer at the National Optical Astronomy Observatory (NOAO) in Tucson, Ariz.