These new polarization measurements from QUaD are the most sensitive ever made," said Clem Pryke, QUaD team member and assistant professor at the Kavli Institute for Cosmological Physics, located at the University of Chicago.
What does KICP stand for?
KICP stands for Kavli Institute for Cosmological Physics (University of Chicago)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of KICP
We have 2 other meanings of KICP in our Acronym Attic
- Kleding Inzameling Charitatieve Instellingen (Dutch: Clothing Collection Charitable Institutions)
- Kocie Internetowe Centrum Informacyjne (Polish: Cat's Internet Information Center)
- Karate Inspires City Kids (Boston, MA)
- Karate Institute of Chinese Kenpo (Albuquerque, NM)
- Keep It Complicated Knucklehead
- Kids in Charge of Kalories (Anthem Blue Cross of California)
- Kisumu Innovation Centre Kenya (est. 1993; Kisumu, Kenya)
- Kyoto Institute of Culture and Language
- Kauai Institute for Communications Media (Hawaii)
- Korea Institute of Construction Materials
- Keep It Clean Partnership (Colorado)
- Korean Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Kingsly Instrumentation & Communication Pvt. Ltd. (est. 1993; Nagar, Bangalore, India)
- Kawamura Institute of Chemical Research (Japan)
- K-Space Image Correlation Spectroscopy
- Keep Incoming Calls Simple (HP)
- Kodak Image Center Solutions (Eastman Kodak Company)
- Kootenay Internet Communications Society (Kootenay, British Columbia, Canada)
- Korea Information and Communications Society (South Korea)
- Korea Institute of Communication Sciences (now Korea Information and Communications Society; South Korea)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Einstein's telescope is using the universe itself as a lens through which we can seek out galaxies that would otherwise be too faint to be seen," said Gates, Assistant Director of the University's Kavli Institute for Cosmological Physics.