What does K-TEA stand for?
K-TEA stands for Kaufman Test of Educational Achievement
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of K-TEA in our Acronym Attic
- Kyushu Recycle and Environmental Industry Plaza (Kyushu; Japan)
- Kolmogorov-Smirnov (statistical test)
- Kiddie-Schedule for Affective Disorders and Schizophrenia
- Kagoshima Satellite (Kagoshima University; Japan)
- Knowledge Summarization, Analysis, and Visualization
- K-Shortest-Disjoint Paths
- K-band Simulation
- Kevin Self, Organization Left Others (rap artist)
- Kansas State University
- Kagawa Tourist Information Center (Takamatsu, Kagawa, Japan)
- K-Band TRADOC Obscuration Pairing System
- Kawasaki Throttle Response Ignition Control
- Killeen-Temple Urban Transportation Study (Texas)
- Kali-Umveltechnik GmbH
- Kitchener-Waterloo (Ontario)
- Kruskal-Wallis Test
- Knowledge and Abilities