The ground-based device, the Katzman Automatic Imaging Telescope in Santa Cruz, Calif.
What does KAIT stand for?
KAIT stands for Katzman Automatic Imaging Telescope (Lick Observatory; University of California, Santa Cruz)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of KAIT
We have 3 other meanings of KAIT in our Acronym Attic
- Korea Advanced Intelligent Robot Association
- Kentucky Association of Independent Schools
- Kenya AIDS Indicator Survey
- Kikokushijo Academy International School (Tokyo, Japan)
- Knowledge and Information Systems
- Korean Air Intelligence System
- Korean Association of International Studies (South Korea)
- Kwajalein Atoll International Sportfishing Club (California)
- Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (South Korea; est. 1971)
- Kanagawa Institute of Technology (Kanagawa, Japan)
- Kaufman Adolescent and Adult Intelligence Test
- Korea Asset in Trust (finance)
- Korea Association of Information and Telecommunication (Seoul, South Korea)
- Korean Association of Information Technology in Australia
- K'hal Adath Jeshurun (Washington Heights, NY)
- Kareem Abdul Jabbar (former NBA player)
- Katholieke Arbeiders Jeugd (Belgium)
- Korean American Journalists Association (Los Angeles, CA)
- Korean Area Joint Blood Programs Office
- Kajkavian (linguistics)