Additionally, Hodges is active in several boards including the Memorial City TIRZ, American Leadership Forum, West Houston Association-Quality Growth Partner, Katy ARTreach, Partners in Education and Career and Technology boards for the Katy and Spring Branch School Districts, the Altharetta Yeargin Art Museum and is a member of the West Houston Chamber of Commerce, the Katy Chamber of Commerce and the Katy Area Economic Development Council.
What does KAEDC stand for?
KAEDC stands for Katy Area Economic Development Council (Katy, TX)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of KAEDC
- Kentucky Association of Electric Cooperatives, Inc.
- King Abdullah Economic City (Saudi Arabia)
- Knoxville Adaptive Education Center (Tennessee)
- Korea Atomic Energy Commission (South Korea)
- Korean-American Educational Commission (Seoul, South Korea)
- Kentucky Association for Early Childhood Education (Frankfort, KY)
- Karachi Administration Employees Cooperative Housing Society
- Kansas Association for Educational Communications and Technology (Kansas City, KS)
- Kentucky Association for Economic Development, Inc.
- Kulliyyah of Architecture and Environmental Design
- Kingston Area Economic Development Corporation (now Kingston Economic Development Corporation; Ontario, Canada)
- Keystone Association for Educational Data Systems
- Kentucky Association for Environmental Education
- Kosovo American Education Fund
- Kentucky Adult Educators Literacy Institute
- Knowledge Aided Engineering Manufacturing and Related Technologies (University of Parma, Italy)
- Kentucky Association of Educational Opportunity Program Personnel
- Kansas Association of Ethanol Processors (Topeka, KS)
- Kentucky Association of Equine Practitioners
- Korea Atomic Energy Research Institute