2009: Exhibition of Mangers Locality: Katholisch Pfarramt Amden Phone: 055 611 1133 Info: www.
What does KATH stand for?
KATH stands for Katholisch (German: Catholic)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of KATH
We have 1 other meaning of KATH in our Acronym Attic
- Knowledge-based Autonomous Test Engineer
- Korea Association of Teachers of English
- X/Ka-Band Telemetry and Telecommand Experiment
- Kentucky Applied Technology Education Association
- Kulbardi Aboriginal Tertiary Entrance Course (Australia)
- Korea Automotive Technology Institute
- Kappa Alpha Theta Foundation
- Kenya Association of Teachers of French
- Keith and the Girl (Podcast show)
- Kool and the Gang (band)
- Komfo Anokye Teaching Hospital (Kumasi, Ghana)
- Kentucky Advanced Technology Institute (Bowling Green, KY)
- Korangi Association of Trade & Industry (Karachi, Pakistan)
- Korea Agricultural Trade Information
- Kutenai Art Therapy Institute (Canada)
- Knowledge and Technology in Education
- Hartsfield - Jackson Atlanta International Airport (Georgia, USA)
- Kentucky Assistive Technology Loan Corporation
- Kansas Association of Teachers of Mathematics
- Katmai National Park and Preserve (US National Park Service)
Samples in periodicals archive:
German ecumenical texts today still cannot employ katholisch.