What does KEEP stand for?
KEEP stands for Kathmandu Environmental Education Project
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of KEEP
We have 40 other meanings of KEEP in our Acronym Attic
- Kramer Eastern European Forum on Audio and Video Solutions (Kramer Electronics; Israel)
- Kyoto Encyclopedia of Genes and Genomes (computer database)
- Korea Energy Economics Institute
- Kansas Executive Express Network (Topeka, KS)
- Kansas Exemplary Educators Network (education advocacy group)
- Kentucky Engineering Exposure Network (Kentucky Transportation Cabinet)
- Kern Entrepreneurship Education Network (engineering student business education organization; various universities; Waukesha, WI; est. 2005)
- Kids Enjoy Exercise Now Foundation, Inc.
- Kittitas Environmental Education Network (Washington)
- K-12 Energy Education Program (Stevens Point, WI)
- Keep Enlisted Experience Program (USAF)
- Kentucky Ecumenical Empowerment Project
- Kentucky Equine Education Project (Lexington, KY)
- Kern Environmental Education Foundation
- Kern Environmental Education Program
- Kidney Early Evaluation Program (National Kidney Foundation)
- Kids Educational Empowerment Program (Madison Square Boys & Girls Club)
- Kiyosato Educational Experiment Project
- Kodály Educators of Eastern Pennsylvania
- Korea Exposure and Education Program