Gleason Professor of Mechanical Engineering in RIT's Kate Gleason College of Engineering.
What does KGCOE stand for?
KGCOE stands for Kate Gleason College of Engineering (Rochester Institute of Technology; New York)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Kansas Geospatial Community Commons
- Kernel Gnu C Compiler
- Korea Green Cross Corporation (biological products; Seoul, South Korea)
- Kodak Graphic Communications Canada Company
- Korean-German Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- Kilogram of Coal Equivalent (energy intensity)
- Kennecott Greens Creek Mining Company (Alaska)
- Karmann Ghia Club Nederland (Dutch: Karmann Ghia Club of the Netherlands)
- Klinisch Genetisch Centrum Nijmegen (Dutch: Clinical Genetics Center Nijmegen; Nijmegen, Netherlands)
- Karmann Ghia Club of North America (Oakland, CA)
- Kulim Golf & Country Resort (Malaysia)
- Karmann Ghia Club Suedhessen (Germany)
- Kaliningrad, Russia - Kaliningrad Airport (Airport Code)
- Ketogenic Diet (epilepsy)
- Kilograms per Day
- King's Gambit Declined (chess)
- Kishimoto Gordon Dalaya PC (architectural firm)
- Known Good Die (semiconductor industry)
- Komitee Für Grundrechte Und Demokratie
- Korean Game Developers Association (Korea; video game developers group)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Thomas Praderio of Grafton earned a bachelor of science degree in electrical engineering from Rensselaer Institute of Technology's Kate Gleason College of Engineering in Rochester, N.