CAPTION(S): | HONOUR: Kate Bush receives her CBE from the Queen at Windsor Castle
What does KB stand for?
KB stands for Kate Bush (musician)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of KB
We have 37 other meanings of KB in our Acronym Attic
- Kazakhstan Hydrometeorological Service (Almaty, Kazakhstan)
- Kazakhstan Institute for Strategic Studies
- Koninklijke Antwerpse Zweefclub Meeuw (Dutch: Royal Antwerp Hang Gliding Club; Belgium)
- Committee for Standardization, Metrology and Certification (Kazakstan)
- Kazakh State University (Almaty, Kazakhstan)
- Base Ionization Constant (aka base constant)
- K Balachander
- Kahal B'raira
- Karnal Bunt (wheat fungus)
Samples in periodicals archive:
CAPTION(S): Kate Bush receives her CBE from the Queen at Windsor Castle
SHY singer Kate Bush made a rare appearance yesterday to accept a CBE from the Queen.
BRITISH singers Adele, Kate Bush and PJ Harvey will battle it out for best album at the Ivor Novellos in a first for the awards.
Rabbit Heart (Raise It Up) is the closest thing to Kate Bush here.
Byline: STEPHEN STEWART AN OBSESSED Kate Bush fan has been deported after he flew from the US before breaking into the singer's home to propose to her.
WITH Wild Man, the much hyped new single from Kate Bush out this week, the timing couldn't be better for tribute band, Never for Ever, to play Alexander's Jazz Theatre, Chester.
I love Kate Bush and I reckon I could do a good Kate Bush impression but she's still alive - good