The security company examined data from its cloud-based Kaspersky Security Network, which detected 132 million vulnerabilities spread over 11 million Windows PCs, an average of 12 vulnerabilities per user.
What does KSN stand for?
KSN stands for Kaspersky Security Network (Kapersky Lab)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of KSN
We have 15 other meanings of KSN in our Acronym Attic
- Korean Society of Medical Physics (est. 1990; South Korea)
- Korean Society of Magnetic Resonance in Medicine (radiology)
- Kenya School of Monetary Studies (est. 1997; Kenya)
- Kirby-Smith Middle School (Jacksonville, FL)
- Known Shipper Management System
- Krieger Schecter Middle School
- Kansas Middle School Afterschool Activity
- Knowledge Support for Modeling and SimulAtion
- Kursk State Medical University (Russia)
- Kindly Send Me Your Photo
- Ketua Setiausaha Negara (Malay: Chief Secretary to the Government)
- Kids Songs Network
- Knowledge Sharing Network
- Knowledge Society Network (Institute for Knowledge Innovation and Technology)
- Kundalini Support Network (Eastern philosophy)
- John Wayne Airport (Orange County, California)
- Kansas State Nurses Association
- Kentucky School Nurses Association (Nicholasville, KY)
- Kentucky State Numismatic Association
- Kansai Society of Naval Architects, Japan
Samples in periodicals archive:
The two new products incorporate the advantages of advanced Host-based Intrusion Prevention System (HIPS) techno logy in the Application Control module that assigns a security rating to previously unknown malware; unique Sandbox techno logy embodying virtuali s ation techno logies and providing a dedicated secure runtime environment; and the innovative Kaspersky Security Network that uses information from millions of users to dramatically reduce response times to new threats and replenish reputation databases with the most up-to-date information about clean and infected files.
The company's new Top Twenty rankings - formerly the Online Scanner Top Twenty and Virus Top Twenty - use data derived from the Kaspersky Security Network (KSN), a new technology implemented in Kaspersky Internet Security 2009 and Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2009.
The data was gathered from Kaspersky Security Network, the company's connected users that have agreed to collaborate with Kaspersky researchers on the discovery of cyber threats.