But users don't need to tackle increasingly sophisticated threats on their own; it's easier and safer to entrust the protection of your digital world to a dedicated security solution such as Kaspersky Internet Security 2013 which protects users as they go about their daily Internet business, including activity such as making online payments," he added.
What does KIS stand for?
KIS stands for Kaspersky Internet Security (software)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of KIS
We have 140 other meanings of KIS in our Acronym Attic
- Kentucky Instructional Results Information Systems
- Katalog der Internetressourcen für die Klassische Philologie (Germany)
- Kulliyyah of Islamic Revealed Knowledge and Human Sciences
- Kentucky Information Resources Management (est. 1994)
- Kentucky Intergovernmental Review Process
- Kehillath Israel Religious School
- Kiwi International Rowing Skiffs (New Zealand)
- Karolinska International Research and Training (Sweden)
- Kommunale Informationsverarbeitung Reutlingen-Ulm (German: Municipal Information Processing Reutlingen-Ulm; Germany)
- Kamloops Immigrant Services (Canada)
- Keep It Secret
- Keep It Simple
- Kelston Intermediate School (Auckland, New Zealand)
- Key Information Summary (National Health Service; UK)
- Key Investment Services (Keybank)
- Kiepenheuer-Institut für Sonnenphysik (Germany)
- Kilrathi Imperial Ship
- Kingdee International Software (Hong Kong)
- Kingston International School (Hong Kong)
- Kissimmee (Amtrak station code; Kissimmee, FL)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Last week, users of Kaspersky Internet Security logging onto HSBC s Personal Internet Banking site were incorrectly informed that a malicious file containing the HTLM-Agent-CE Trojan had been loaded onto their systems.
Kaspersky Internet Security 2010 and Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2010 products are based on the vendorAAEs improved antivirus engine which is even more effective at detecting malicious programs.
India's Kaspersky Lab on Thursday said its 2009 all-in one Kaspersky Internet Security is now available for download and purchase.
a provider of Internet security solutions that protect against all forms of viruses, spyware, rookits, hacker attacks and spam, has announced the North American release of Kaspersky Internet Security 2009 <http://usa.
Summary: Golden Systems Electronics, the leading distributor of IT products in the Middle East, today announced the launch of Kaspersky Anti Virus 2009 and Kaspersky Internet Security 2009 in the UAE market.