Kaspersky Anti-Hacker is a personal firewall, which provides full-scale protection for Windows computers against hacker attacks and unauthorized access.
What does KAH stand for?
KAH stands for Kaspersky Anti-Hacker (computer security product)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of KAH
We have 10 other meanings of KAH in our Acronym Attic
- Klingon Assault Group (Star Trek fan club)
- Koala Action Group Qld Inc. (environmental advocacy; Australia) organization)
- Kentucky Association of Government Communicators
- Kentucky Association for Gifted Education
- Gesetz Über Kapitalanlagegesellschaften (German: investment companies act)
- Kelvingrove Art Gallery and Museum (Scotland)
- Kids Are Getting Older Younger
- Kamioka Gravitational Wave Detector (physics; University of Tokyo; Tokyo, Japan)
- Kerala Association of Greater Washington (Falls Church, VA)
- K-Activated Hyperpolarization
- Keepers at Home (quarterly magazine)
- Kendu Adventist Hospital (Kenya)
- Kenmore Air Harbor (Kenmore, WA)
- Key Appointment Holder (Singapore)
- Korea Association of Health
- Korean Attack Helicopter (South Korea)
- Kansas Association of Hospital Attorneys
- Knoxville Amateur Hockey Association (Knoxville, TN)
- Korean Animal Hospital Association
- Kingston Area Home Business Association (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Kaspersky Anti-Hacker is a system of defense against hacker attacks, offering maximum protection of personal computers running Windows operating systems.