It can be managed easily using the Kaspersky Administration Kit for installation across a corporate network or alternatively over the air.
What does KAK stand for?
KAK stands for Kaspersky Administration Kit (software)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of KAK
We have 7 other meanings of KAK in our Acronym Attic
- Korean Association of Information Technology in Australia
- K'hal Adath Jeshurun (Washington Heights, NY)
- Kareem Abdul Jabbar (former NBA player)
- Katholieke Arbeiders Jeugd (Belgium)
- Korean American Journalists Association (Los Angeles, CA)
- Korean Area Joint Blood Programs Office
- Kajkavian (linguistics)
- Karate Jujitsu/Judo Kenpo Boxing (martial arts combination)
- Kwajalein Atoll Joint Utility Resources, Inc. (power company; Republic of the Marshall Islands)
- Koppers-Arch Joint Venture (Australia)
- Ken-Arild Kristiansen (automobile website)
- Kick Ass Killers (gaming clan)
- Københavns Akvarie Klub (Danish club)
- Kristiansand Automobilklubbs
- Kungl Automobil Klubben (Auto Club in Kungl, Sweden)
- Nickname for Austria-Hungary Derived from KK (Imperial and Royal)
- Kerala Association of Kansas City (est. 2003; Missouri)
- Kuch Apne Kuch Paraye (Indian television program)
Samples in periodicals archive:
5, which includes anti-virus protection for Windows servers, Windows workstations and the Kaspersky Administration Kit Kit--a management system for centralized installation and control of Kaspersky Labs products within a corporate network.