While the Tantraloka has been translated and is much studied, the MVT is little known, and the though (not badly) edited in the Kashmir Series of Texts and Studies in 1921, has remained pract ically unknown to this day.
What does KSTS stand for?
KSTS stands for Kashmir Series of Texts and Studies (Shaivism)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Korean Society of Tribologist and Lubrication Engineers (Korea)
- Knights of St. Martin
- Kafue Sewage Treatment Plant (Zambia)
- Kerala State Transport Project (India)
- Khorasan Science and Technology Park (Ministry of Science; Iran)
- Klaipeda Science and Technology Park (est. 2004; Klaipeda, Lithuania)
- Knights of St. Patrick (UK)
- Korea Society for Technology of Plasticity (South Korea)
- Kema Suspension Test Reactor
- Kids Saving the Rainforest (Costa Rica)
- Kamaete Schools of Traditional Shotokan Karate (UK)
- Knights of St. Thomas
- Kaliningrad State Technical University (Russia; est. 1930)
- Kansas State Temperance Union
- Karaganda State Technical University (Kazakhstan)
- Kazan State Technological University (Russia)
- Kerala State Teachers' Union (India)
- Krasnoyarsk State Technical University (Russia)
- Kursk State Technical University (Russia)
- Kutaisi State Technical University (Georgia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
1-81) with the various readings based on the three manuscripts that have been used for the critical edition of the Karikas and the Vrtti of the Kashmir Series of Texts and Studies edition, by Pandit Madhusan Kaul Shastri (no.