uk Auto Business News - 22 June 2012 Tata Motors Limited (NYSE: TTM), an India-based automaker, has collaborated with Karnataka Bank Ltd.
What does KBL stand for?
KBL stands for Karnataka Bank Ltd (India)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of KBL
We have 73 other meanings of KBL in our Acronym Attic
- Kyokuto Boeki Kaisha, Limited (Tokyo, Japan)
- Kennet Beekeepers Association (UK)
- Kent Beekeepers' Association
- Buckley Air Force Base, Colorado
- Koninklijke Belgische Kunstschaatsen Federatie (Dutch: Royal Belgian Figure Skating Federation)
- Knowledge-Based Knowledge Management
- Knowledge-Based Kernel Regression (advice-giving technique)
- Koninklijk Belgisch Kano Verbond (Dutch: Royal Belgian Canoe Federation)
- Kabul, Afghanistan (Airport Code)
- Kapalaran Bus Line
- Kilusang Bagong Lipunan (Philippines; New Society Movement)
- Kirloskar Brothers Limited (India)
- Kommission für Bestandsaufbau und Lizenzen (German: Commission for Inventory Structure and Licenses)
- Korean Basketball League
- Kredietbank SA Luxembourgeoise (Luxemburg bank)
- Kuhns Brothers Log Homes, Inc.
- Kentucky Board of Licensure for Occupational Therapy (Kentucky Finance and Administration Cabinet)
- Kennebunk Light & Power District
- Knowledge-Based Logistics Planning Shell
- Karazhanbasmunai JSC (Kazakhstan company)