23 ( ANI ): Congress Vice-President Rahul Gandhi, who kicked off a high-voltage campaign for the May 5 Karnataka assembly polls on Tuesday, launched a frontal attack on the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) Government in the state, and said that his party would heal all the wounds of the people and fight for their rights.
What does Kar stand for?
Kar stands for Karnataka (India)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of Kar
We have 42 other meanings of Kar in our Acronym Attic
- Korean American Professional Tennis Association
- Kenya Airports Police Unit
- Kite Aerial Photography Worldwide Association (Berkeley, CA)
- Keep Alive Power
- Kansas Art Quilters
- Karen Ann Quinlan (Hospice)
- Korean Association of Quality Assurance for Clinical Laboratories
- Alpha-Keto Acid Reductase
- Aromatic Alpha-Keto Acid Reductase
- Kainate Receptor (neuroscience)
- Kentucky Administrative Regulations
- Key Account Representative
- Key Accounting Requirement (US DoD)
- Kinematic Ambiguity Resolution
- King's African Rifles
- Kirby Air Ride (game)
- Kansas Agribusiness Retailers Association
- Kansas Agricultural Research Association
- Karazhan (World of Warcraft gaming)
- Kawartha Ancestral Research Association, Inc (Peterborough, Ontario, Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Mumbai: In a rare demonstration of unity, members of the Maharashtra legislature belonging to various political parties on Monday condemned the registering of a First Information Report (FIR) by the Karnataka government against state Home Minister R.
MUSCAT: High-level government official from India's southern state of Karnataka has called upon non-resident Indians (NRIs) in the Sultanate to seriously consider investing in the state.
Indian Ambassador Deepa Gopalan Wadhwa formal launched Karnataka NRI Forum's Qatar chapter at the Indian Cultural Centre on Friday.
Summary: Bidar (Karnataka, India), Dhu Al-Hijjah 29, 1431, Dec 05, 2010, SPA -- Thirteen persons were killed and four others injured when a car collided with a Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation bus on Saturday at Koppergoan, about 22 km from here in south Indian state of Karnataka, police was.