Now a team comprised of researchers from the Department of Odontology and the Aging Research Center (ARC) at Karolinska Institutet and from Karlstad University have looked at tooth loss, chewing ability and cognitive function in a random nationwide sample of 557 people aged 77 or older.
What does KAU stand for?
KAU stands for Karlstad University (Sweden)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of KAU
We have 9 other meanings of KAU in our Acronym Attic
- Kingsport Area Transit System
- Kits Assembly Tracking System
- Korean Agency for Technology and Standards
- Kuwait Automated Trading System
- King Audio Transcription & Typing Services (UK)
- Korean Augmentation To United States Army
- Kansas All-Terrain Vehicle Association (est. 1987)
- Kawartha All Terrain Vehicle Association (Canada)
- Katrina and the Waves (band)
- Kids around the World (Washington, DC)
- Kerala Agricultural University (Thailand)
- Keystation Adapter Unit
- King Abdulaziz University
- Koalisi anti Utang (Indonesian: Coalition against Debt; Indonesia)
- Korea Aerospace University (Goyang-City, Korea)
- Kau Federal Credit Union
- Kokomo Apple Users Group
- King Abdulaziz University Hospital (Jeddah, Saudi Arabia)
- Kirja Astuu Ulos Kansistaan (Finnish literary project)
- Komisja Akredytacyjna Uczelni Medychnych (Polish: Medychnych School Accreditation Commission)
Samples in periodicals archive:
An SCA statement said participants would be registered at Karlstad University in Sweden.
pid=33031&ch=1 Isabel Endres is with STFI-Packforsk/Karlstad University, Box 5604, SE-11486 Stockholm, Sweden; Gunnar Engstrom is with Karlstad University, Department for Chemical Engineering, SE-65188 Karstad, Sweden.
Carl-Gustaf Bornehag Public Health Sciences Karlstad University Karlstad, Sweden E-mail: carl-gustaf.
To determine whether high concentrations of phthalates in dust correlate with allergies, Carl-Gustaf Bornehag of Karlstad University in Sweden and his colleagues visited the homes of 400 Swedish children.
But for Karlstad University in Sweden, the problem isn't students blowing off steam.
Anders Arnqvist Anders Arnqvist is Senior Lecturer, Department of Educational Science, Karlstad University, Karlstad, Sweden.