An ongoing experiment in England called the Karlsruhe-Rutherford Medium-Energy Neutrino Experiment, or KARMEN, has tried unsuccessfully so far to reproduce them.
What does Karmen stand for?
Karmen stands for Karlsruhe-Rutherford Medium-Energy Neutrino Experiment
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Korean Amateur Radio League (South Korea)
- Kansas Auto Racing Museum (Chapman, KS)
- Katholische Akademie Rabanus Maurus (German: Catholic Academy Rabanus Maurus)
- Kennel Association of the Republic of Macedonia
- Knowledge, Archives and Records Management Conference
- Knox Area Rescue Ministries
- Kay Algorithmic Realtime Music Architecture (Karma Lab)
- Keck Array Manager and Annotator (microarray platform comparison)
- Knowledge-based Augmented Reality for Maintenance Assistance
- Korea Animal Rescue and Management Association (Seoul, South Korea)
- Krypton Argon Regression of Neovascularization Study
- Kane Amateur Radio Operators (Kane, PA)
- Kentucky Association of Regional Programs (Lexington, KY)
- Korean Association of Retired Persons
- Ku86 Autoantigen Related Protein 1
- Karkonoska Agencja Rozwoju Regionalnego (Polish: Karkonoska Regional Development Agency)
- Knight Automated Roving Robot
- Kyushu Area Regional Research Network (Japan)
- Kankakee Area Radio Society (Kankakee, IL)
- Kansas Applied Remote Sensing Program (Lawrence, KS)