For the more rock'n'roll, there's a black version in black ruthenium-plated 18 karat white gold with black diamonds.
What does KW stand for?
KW stands for Karat White Gold
This definition appears frequently
See other definitions of KW
We have 12 other meanings of KW in our Acronym Attic
- King Vanilla's Xylophone (Irish band)
- Kirov (Russia)
- Kabelverzweiger (German: cable fanout)
- Kathy Van Zeeland
- Kennis Van Zaken (Dutch: Knowledge of Business)
- Kitaysko-Vostochnaya Zheleznaya Doroga (Russian: Chinese Far East Railroad)
- Koninklijke Vilvoordse Zwemclub Phoenix (Dutch swim club)
- Kalenderwoche (German: calendar week)
- Kanye West (rapper)
- Karat Weight (gold measurement)