19 ( ANI ): Communist Party of India-Marxist (CPI-M) General Secretary Prakash Karat on Monday said a no-confidence motion will only help the government cover up all wrong measures it has taken and claim parliamentary mandate, as it has the numbers to defeat such a motion.
What does K stand for?
K stands for Karat
This definition appears very frequently
See other definitions of K
- Confidential Cryptographic (TMINS)
- Eastern Ontario (postal code designation, Canada)
- Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, Texas (designates original point of circulation of a dollar bill)
- K Language (Unix-Based programming language)
- K-Mart (store)
- Kalium (Potassium)
- Kappa (receptor)
- Kell Blood Group
- Kellogg's Corp (stock symbol)
- Kelvin (thermodynamic temperature scale)
- Keratometric Reading (contact lens fitting term)
- Kerrang! (British Magazine and TV Channel)
- Kerry (Irish car registration)
- Ketamine (animal tranquilizer/disassociative)
- Key Generator
- Key/Black (printing ink in CMYK model)
- Kicker (football)
Samples in periodicals archive:
CPI( M) general secretary Prakash Karat and West Bengal chief minister Buddhadeb Bhattacharya appear to have buried the hatchet, at least for the time being.
Karat Digital Press, designer and manufacturer of the 74 Karat digitally-integrated offset press, recently dedicated its new North American headquarters and demo facility in Fairfield, NJ.
Kolkata, Feb 20 ( ANI ): Communist Party of India-Marxist (CPM) leader Prakash Karat has slammed the Congress-led UPA Government for compromising the nation's pride by indulging in corrupt practices.
The decision to invite Chatterjee to an official function is now being seen as a move by the Bengal CPM to rub Karat and the central leadership the wrong way.