Lt Gen (r) Shahid Iqbal Secretary Defence Production chaired the elegant and impressive ceremony for launching of two Pusher Tugs, constructed for Pakistan Navy at Karachi Shipyard and Engineering Works Ltd here today.
What does KSEW stand for?
KSEW stands for Karachi Shipyard and Engineering Works
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Kustodian Sentral Efek Indonesia
- Knowledge Science, Engineering and Management (Conference)
- Knowledge Services and Enterprise Management (University of California Santa Cruz)
- Korean Society of Electron Microscopy
- Korean Society of Emergency Medicine
- Kill Stealer (gaming)
- Kerala State Electricity Regulatory Commission (Thiruvananthapuram, India)
- Kansas Science Education Standards
- Kitty Stone Elementary School (Jacksonville, Alabama)
- Korean Society for Educational Technology
- Kandla Special Economic Zone
- Kirklees Strategic Economic Zone (UK)
- Kamikaze Strike Force (gaming)
- Kanawha State Forest (West Virginia)
- Kansas State Fair (Hutchinson, KS)
- Karen Silkwood Fund
- Kassel Germany (airport code)
- Kat Scratch Fever
- Kaupthing Singer & Friedlander Ltd. (financial services; UK)
- Keep Switch Flip (mathematics)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He made these remarks while speaking as chief guest at launching ceremony of second Fast Attack Craft (Missile) PNS Dehshat held today at Karachi Shipyard and Engineering Works (KS&EW).
The ceremony was attended by officials from Ministry of Defence (MoD), Flag Officers from Pakistan Navy, senior management of Karachi Shipyard and Engineering Works (KS&EW).
KARACHI, July 13, 2011 (Balochistan Times): The steel cutting ceremony of the Fast Attack Missile Craft (FACM) for Pakistan Navy was held at the Karachi Shipyard and Engineering Works (KSEW) on Tuesday.
The second boat would be built at Karachi Shipyard and Engineering Works.
KARACHI, February 03, 2010 (Balochistan Times): The construction work of two pusher tugs of 10 tonnes Bollard Pull each and a Dredge Tender started Wednesday at Karachi Shipyard and Engineering works after a formal inauguration ceremony of steel cutting work.
ISLAMABAD, October 19, 2009 (Balochistan Times): National Assembly Standing Committee on Defence Production, led by its Chairman Shaikh Aftab Ahmed, Monday visited Karachi Shipyard and Engineering Works (KSEW).